Delectable Burger to Taste
Are you craving for something healthy to eat? Delicious burgers that you can enjoy in a very healthy way. We can guide you certain variation as to how you can make your burgers in just a few minutes.
Indeed, busy days are always ahead and of course, starving yourself doesn’t make you productive and efficient at work or school. Therefore, get healthy tips as we serve you different styles of making your healthy burgers. These would surely give a boost and energize you all throughout the day. Continue to read the blog for more special meals that you can serve for your loved ones too.
Waking up early in the morning is an exciting moment that you can build up yourself to be stronger in the day’s work ahead. It is just a matter of time management that you can begin to choose a healthier lifestyle especially with the meals that you are eating. Despite the hectic schedule, you can always choose to make healthy burger recipes according to your preferences. Below are variations of burgers that you can mix and match, depending on how you want it and this would only take you thirty minutes to prepare your meal.
Veggie quinoa burger
This is perfect for those who love meat. The use of a red quinoa is available at stores. Mix it with fresh herbs, mushrooms, cheddar, a pecan pack, cheese. This is full of flavoring which is good to your palate. A white quinoa version is also good, but it is preferred if you purchase the red quinoa. To have the best healthy burger, prepare the meat quinoa overnight before you’re going to cook it and add garnishes according to your taste. This is a perfect recipe for people who are very busy.
Ingredients and preparation:
One egg, 1/4tsp. Dried oregano and 3/4tsp. Dried marjoram, 1Tbs. Oil(canola), diced onion, half cup pecan, half cup red quinoa, whole grain burgers buns at least eight buns, 1sp. Soy sauce, 2 cups mushrooms (white buttons) and 2/3 cups cheddar
1. In a saucepan, mix red quinoa with water. Reduce the simmer time and let it boil and cover it for about 15 minutes. While it is still covered, remove the saucepan from the heat and wait for 10 minutes and let it cool.
2. Pre-heat oven to about 350 degrees with a baking sheet that is lightly greased.
3. In a large saucepan, heat the canola oil in a medium and then add onions. Make sure to follow the marjoram, mushroom, oregano, and garlic. As soon as the mushroom is tender have it cool for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, beat an egg then add the soy sauce, mushroom mixture, oats, red quinoa, cheese, and pecan. Keep stirring until all ingredients are mixed. Scoop and shape the mixture into the baking sheet. Making it into eight patties, however, this depends on how big the patty is for you to eat.
5. Then, bake it until everything turns crispy.
Baked BBQ sausage and beans
This is another recipe for people who are busy. This is a recipe that turns baked beans into an easy recipe for you to prepare. This can be delectable if you add taste to it such as coleslaw and cornbread.
Ingredients and preparation:
A half cup of water and BBQ sauce, 1tbsp. Canola oil and molasses, one medium sized onions(chopped), 2tbsp tomato paste, 9oz. Chicken sausage links(cooked), 4cups collard greens(chopped), 1/8tsp salt, two cans of 15oz navy beans.
1. In a bowl, whisk ingredients like the molasses, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, pepper, salt, and water.
2. Make sure the oil is heated over a medium heat. Stir occasionally and add onions, collard greens and cook it for 3 to 5 minutes. Keep in stirring until such time that the collards are wilted. Then add the sausage and cook it for 3 minutes until it’s brown.
3. Reduce the heat to a medium-low; pour the beans and the mixture of sauce into the pan. Gently stir everything, cover and cook it for about three more minutes.
These are mainly two recipes for people who are busy running errands and other things while food is less of a concern. You can always switch these depending on your preferences to make it a variety of choices.
Eating Healthy Burgers
Nowadays, everything seems to be in a hurry. It is like everyone are beating up a time to get things done that often it makes you forget to consume your meal. The good thing is that there are various kinds of food that you can easily make on your own or look for a food shop that invites a healthy meal.
It is important that to invest good, delicious and healthy foods still even if you are crunching with time. What’s great is that you can have it all delivered straight to your office or home.